Coatings For Industry offers Floor Coatings Technology & Application Training several times per year. This two-day course delivers detailed information about when to consider applying which products and systems over a broad spectrum of applications.
The combination hands-on and classroom course is ideal for applicators, foremen, managers and owners who want to expand their knowledge and experience to help assure consistent, successful application. Over two full days, the course covers:
• Overview of Coatings Systems
• Questions to Ask Your Customer Prior to Work
• What Systems to Consider on Which Types of Jobs
• Concrete Surface Preparation
• How to Select the Proper Primer
• Hands-On Application of 4 Different Coatings Systems
• Pouring, Rolling & Squeegee Techniques
• Media Broadcast Choices & Application
• Selling Jobs, then Managing Customer Expectations
• Case Studies from Challenging Jobs Gone Right
Every participant in CFI Floor Coatings Training receives a Certificate of Completion. Plus, your firm is added to CFI’s go-to list of applicators.
Cost: $750 for the first attendee, $550 for each additional attendee from the same company. Incentives may be available. Contact CFI or your sales professional for details.
Upcoming Training Dates:
February 5-6, 2020
March 11-12, 2020
April 8-9, 2020