This self-leveling water-based urethane concrete slurry surfacer uses the latest environmentally sustainable plant-based technology within its new chemical formulation. It is ideal for use in areas where a smooth, hygienic surface is important and where severe cleaning with hot-shock cleaning is necessary. Recommended applications include labs, dispensaries, cold storerooms and freezers, kitchens and other food prep/processing areas. For trowel-applied Urethane Concrete, see WearCOAT 735.
- Seamless, hygienic finish eliminates crevices in which dirt can dwell.
- Excellent wear and impact resistance suited for medium traffic.
- Low odor for application in occupied space.
- Very high chemical resistance.
- Resists thermal shock making it steam cleanable.
- Part A blended from sustainable, plant-based polyols.
- Water-based formula improves tolerance to damp substrates
- No primer required; works well as a finish coat, or may be topcoated for a more architectural finish.